Ambience Air - Bibra Lake
Ambience Air is committed to being Western Australia’s leading and most innovative air conditioning group. We aim to be the best service provider through our unique delivery model of specialist skills with the most experienced personnel in the industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated Installation Supervisor for our Southern Districts installations.
The successful candidate will supervise installations across both commercial and residential air conditioning, working closely with our scheduling, design, and procurement teams to ensure the installation is delivered efficiently and effectively and meets our company quality standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Overseeing all subcontracted teams to ensure they are completing installations to our quality procedure standards, and assisting them if they have any problems with installations or technical queries.
- Managing all builder job progress, under construction progress, fit-offs + handover & commissioning.
- Ensure that all trades are following our customer service and quality procedures.
- Auditing & Inspecting jobs to ensure compliance with Company Quality Procedures and Protocols.
- Work in with builder supervisors overseeing floor and wall penetrations to ensure they are in the correct position and sized correctly before we commence installation.
- Work with trades, office staff and clients with any technical installation information required.
- Guide, advise and arrange all training to help the improvement within the trade groups if required.
- Attending to Client concerns.
- Processing job variations.
- Scheduling installations.
- Assisting with trade sales.
- Assist other departments as and when required.
- 5+ years experience in air conditioning
- White card required
- Valid Australian Drivers License
The successful candidate will be provided with a company vehicle and phone plus incentives.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you have the required skills and experience, Apply Now.
We look forward to receiving your application!