In our endeavour to maintain a safe workplace and protect the health of our team members and our customers we ask you to please answer the following questions:
- Are you in self quarantine due to returning home from overseas?
- Have you come in contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus?
- Are you experiencing any flu like symptoms?
If any questions are answered yes, we will arrange to make contact with you again in 14 days as per current Government Health Department stipulations and re-book our appointment.
Ambience Air’s Comfort Experts practice safe communicable ethics when proposing Free In-home consultations
When visiting your home or workplace for a no obligation free on site consultation, an initial 1.5m distant conversation on arrival with our Comfort Expert regarding your new comfort solution requirements is necessary. There is no need for further face to face contact at this stage. From there a 20 minute or so inspection and measure up of the application is performed. Once complete, another 1.5m distant conversation is required to discuss the system specification. When the final comfort solution proposal is agreed upon, we endeavour to go about achieving whatever is required to win your business from there.
During onsite consultations our Comfort Experts adhere to the following protective procedures;
- None of our Comfort Experts have travelled overseas or interstate since 14 days before the travel ban announced on Wednesday 18th March 2020.
- Ambience Air’s Comfort Experts carry with them a digital infrared forehead thermometer gun and conduct temperature checks with every customer they engage.
- None of our Comfort Experts attend appointments if they show signs of flu like symptoms and will contact you to make another convenient time to meet should this be the case.
- Prior to entering your home our Comfort Experts sanitise.
- Whilst on site, if and when requested, they wear protective face masks and gloves.
- During the inspection and measure up, none of their sales items are placed directly on bench tops, tables or furniture.
Thank you for understanding the pro-active steps our Ambience Air Comfort Experts are taking in our attempt to prevent transmissions of communicable diseases in the home and or workplace.
Ambience Air on site Installation teams practice safe communicable ethics
When installing your new home comfort system an initial 1.5m distant conversation and walk through the application with our installation principal is all that is required. Once we are in agreeance with the installation application there is no need for further face to face contact. At the end of the installation we ask a representative be present to handover the system with once again a 1.5m distant explanation on your new systems operation and payment balance arrangements.
Our onsite installers adhere to the following protective procedures;
- None of our installers have travelled overseas or interstate since 14 days before the travel ban announced on Wednesday 18th March 2020.
- Ambience Air installation supervisors conduct regular temperature checks with digital infrared forehead thermometer guns.
- None of our installers have flu like symptoms and this is monitored every morning by our installation principles.
- Prior to entering your home our installers sanitise
- Whilst on site they wear protective face masks and gloves.
- During the installation no tools or materials are placed on bench tops or furniture.
- When commissioning your new comfort solution via the wall controller a clear safety film is supplied by the manufacture. Upon customer handover, the protective screen is removed and the system is safe for end user operation as no one has touched the actual screen prior.
Thank you for understanding the pro-active steps Ambience Air are taking in our attempt to prevent transmissions of communicable diseases in our workplace.